Become a Member
As a member of the Junior League, you will:
- Complete direct-service volunteer projects with nonprofits and schools throughout Southern Arizona.
- Receive access to high-quality professional leadership training.
- Lead and serve on a JLT Council to help operate one of the organization’s main areas of work, including community impact, membership, marketing, and fund development.
- Learn how to fundraise through events, online giving campaigns, and more.
- Join a global movement as a member of the Association of Junior Leagues International, connecting with over 150,000 members across the world.
- Serve alongside and build lifelong friendships with other motivated and inspirational women in the Tucson community – women just like you!
The Junior League is a member-driven organization. Our members are here to learn and grow together. We hope you’ll join us!
Ready to sign up?
If you want to learn more, or if you are ready to jump in and become a member, please contact Brittany Pelz at email@example.com or (520) 299-5753 to start the process.
Recruitment events are held throughout the year to introduce new women to the Junior League of Tucson. All are welcome! Our public Facebook page will include new member event details and other updates.
How does it work once I decide to join?
Our goal is to start everyone on the right foot with our JLT 101 training program! JLT 101 is designed to introduce new members to the League to prepare them for their active membership role. New members will learn about League history and structure, understand its mission and projects, and explore the ways individual members can harness their skills and talents to better our community – all at a pace that works for each new member. Once you have completed the JLT 101 training program, you will be an active member of the Junior League of Tucson!
JLT members pay annual dues. The Junior League of Tucson is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, Tax ID 86-0180629. Dues are donations and are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.